Whether you are a startup, an expanding business, or a multinational corporation, we invite you to discover why Southern Indiana is the right location for growing your business.
- Indiana is a Right-to-Work state
- Manufacturing Location Quotient for the Radius Region: 2.1
- 4th highest concentration of STEM related professionals in the nation (Martin County)
- Reducing corporate income tax from 6.25% down to 4.9%
- Indiana is 1st in the Midwest for low taxes: Tax Foundation’s
2017 Business Tax Climate Index
Indiana has no inventory tax
- Cost of living 10.4% below national average in region
- AAA bond rating by all three credit agencies
- Indiana ranks 2nd nationally in Cost of Doing Business by CNBC’s Ranking of America’s Top States for Business 2017
Regional Impact Fund
Businesses in the Radius Indiana region benefit from the Regional Impact Fund (RIF), which supports area growth and expansion efforts. The RIF is a sub-organization of Radius Indiana with a sole purpose of making investments in public and private organizations that advance regional economic development strategies. The RIF makes such investments in the form of grants, loans, equity investments, or other such vehicles deemed to be in the best interests of Southwest Central Indiana. The RIF gives high priority to projects that include job creation, site development and expansion. In 2017, the RIF distributed more than $3 million to area businesses.
Reach over 80 percent of the U.S. population in less than 24 hours
Average regional commute time: less than 30 minutes