This is the website of Radius Indiana.
Our postal address is 1504 I Street, Bedford, Indiana 47421.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our server automatically recognizes the domain name and email address (when possible) of each visitor to our website.
We collect the following information:
- Domain name and email address (when possible) of visitors to our website
- Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- Aggregate information about what pages consumers access or visit
- User-specific information about what pages consumers access or visit
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or website registrations, name and address, telephone number, and fax number
The information we collect is used as follows:
- Used to improve the content of our website
- Used to customize the content and/or layout of our website for each individual visitor
- Used to notify consumers about updates to our website
- Shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations
- Used to contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclosed when legally required at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Disclosed to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws
- Disclosed to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website
- Provided to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change affecting the website.
- To store visitors' preferences
- To record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- To alert a visitor to new areas that we think might be of interest when the visitor returns to our website
- To record past activity at a website in order to provide better service when a visitor returns to our website
- To customize website content based on a visitor’s browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information they have requested online.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes, and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing to us at the above address.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, service names, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, scripts, and software, is the property of Radius Indiana or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
These elements are our trademarks and trade dress, and they may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not licensed or approved by us.
This website or any portion of it may not be reproduced, copied, sold, framed, enclosed, used in metatags or hidden text, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Radius Indiana. In addition, the website or any portion of it may not be used in any way that disparages or discredits Radius Indiana or is likely to cause confusion among our customers.
Trademarks appearing on this website that are not owned by Radius Indiana are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Radius Indiana.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this website as long as the link does not portray Radius Indiana or our products and services in a way that is false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive. You may not use any company logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Your Personal Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account and passwords associated with the use of this website and for all activities that occur under your account or password.
This website is not designed for, and should not be used by, persons under the age of 13. For more information, refer to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, enacted April 21, 2000.
Radius Indiana reserves the right to refuse online service, terminate online accounts, and remove or edit online content at its sole discretion.
Visitors to this website may send emails and other communications to Radius Indiana as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or injurious to third parties.
Your online communications to Radius Indiana are not permitted to contain or consist of software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, or any form of spam. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of an email or other content. We reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to remove or edit such submitted content.
Radius Indiana is not responsible or liable for any content you post. You will indemnify Radius Indiana for any claims resulting from content you supply.
Reliability of Content
Our intent is for the content on this website to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
This website is provided by Radius Indiana on an as-is and as-available basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or content of this website. Radius Indiana does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent from this URL are free of viruses or harmful components. We will not be liable for damages of any kind in connection with the use of this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If those laws apply to you, you may have additional rights.
If you violate or threaten the intellectual property rights of Radius Indiana, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Indiana. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other dispute relating to your visit to this website will be submitted to confidential arbitration in Bedford, Indiana. Arbitration under this agreement will be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration under this agreement may be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.